143451 Facility Identification BBMP53 Label Maker Starter Kit
Kit includes a variety of our durable indoor/outdoor vinyl tapes.
- BMP53 Printer
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- AC Adapter/Battery Charger
- LabelMark Standard Software
- MC-1500-595-YL-BK, MC-1500-595-WT-RD, MC1500-595-GN-WT, MC-1500-595-WT-BK, M-20-483 Label Cartridges
The BMP®53 Label Maker is a portable printer that can print labels up to 1.5” inches wide. This printer offers a number of features to help you get your labeling job done faster, easier and with confidence.
Quick & Easy Label Design
- 300 dpi print head and 1” per second print speed (more than 2x as fast as the IDXPERT printer!)
- Automatic label formatting – just drop in the cartridge, and the printer will automatically calibrate based on the material you have loaded
- Durable built-in cutter that retains the label after it’s cut until you need it
- USB PC Connectivity: Create more advanced labels using LabelMark™ Software with barcode symbologies, time/date stamps, imported graphics, automatic data serialization, and more
- Battery options for portability: Printer runs on AA batteries, the optional rechargeable lithium-ion battery or AC power supply
Hassle-Free Printer Cartridges
- Ribbon and label materials in ONE cartridge!
- Install or remove ribbon and material in one easy step
- No need to worry about having the right ribbon for your materials
- Ribbon and material runs out at the same time (less waste!)
- Top-loading cartridge with “no jam” technology that snaps into place (you can’t load it wrong!)
Design & print labels from your phone with Brady Mobile Apps
With a Brady Mobile App, you can use your Android device to:
- Design a label from scratch
- Leverage the label types built into the app
- Edit an existing label
- Create and edit label templates
- Print to the BMP®53 Label Printer using Bluetooth technology
Additional features of the Brady Mobile Apps
- Import Data from Microsoft Excel: Want to use data from Microsoft Excel to create labels? Simply save an Excel spreadsheet as a CSV file on your Android phone, and then add the data in the Brady Mobile app to your desired labels. You can then print the labels wirelessly from your mobile device whenever you need them.
- Save label files to your mobile device: Any files or label templates you create in the app can be saved to your mobile device for quick and easy label making in the future.
- Built-in symbols, pictograms and barcodes: Brady Mobile app features the ability to barcode and has hundreds of symbols and pictograms that you can insert onto your label files.
- Automatic updates (No software upgrade costs!): The Brady Mobile app is automatically updated when new label types, printers, and materials become available.
Rugged industrial printer and materials
- The BMP53 Label Maker’s materials are as tough as they come. They won’t fade, smear or fall off – so you only need to label something once.
- 16 different materials available, so you can have the right material for your specific job.
- Printer can survive a 4-foot drop onto concrete, harsh environments and all kinds of temperatures.
The BMP®53 Label Maker offers over 130+ different stock label and tag parts. The label maker can print on both continuous and die-cut label materials; whether you need to label cables and wires or panels and equipment, you can do it all with this one printer.
Data Comm & A/V Applications
- General ID
- Patch Panel Labels
- Wire Markers
- 110 Block Labels
- 66 Block Labels
- BIX Block Labels
- Cable Flags
- Wire Markers
- Terminal Block Labels
- Wire Markers
- Flag Labels
- General ID & Maintenance Labels
- Tube and Vial ID
- Lean Lab Labeling
- Well Plate and Other Glassware ID
Facility and Safety Applications
- Barcode Labels
- Lean and 5S Labels Shelf and Bin Labeling Work-in-Process Labels Facility and Safety ID Hardware Labeling (including vertical printing)
Product and Panel Manufacturing Applications
- Work-in-Process Labels
- Rating and Serial Plate Labels
- Finished Goods Labels