HDMI to 3G-SDI/HD-SDI Converter. An easy way to connect an HDMI source to SDI displays or other professional equipment.
- AC power adapter
- User manual
- Converts an HDMI signal for output on two serial digital interface devices.
- Supports 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SD-SDI output on two coax BNC connectors.
- Purely digital, real-time conversion-with no loss of video or audio.
- Ideal for connecting a camera or other source with HDMI output to professional SDI video equipment.
- Can be combined with our VSC-SDI-HDMI converter to extend HDMI over coax.
- Supports loopout and daisychaining via one of the coax connectors.
- Works with 1080p HDMI video and Deep Color resolutions.
- Autodetects SDI standard on its 75-ohm coax outputs.
- EDID learning for optimal source-to-screen communications.
- Handles higher SDI bandwidth of 2.97 Gbps (3G-SDI).
- Provides up to eight-channel audio support.
- No software or driver installation required.
- Easy to configure using DIP switches.
- Wallmountable for space-saving installation.
Ideal for professional video and broadcast engineering applications, this handy converter enables you to connect an HDMI source to a 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, or SD-SDI display. This way, you can use consumer electronics device or a camera with HDMI output in your SDI setup.
The affordably priced device supports an aRay of HD video formats and provides digitally pure HDMI-to-SDI conversion, ensuring no loss in the conversion for both video and audio signaling.
Use it in a TV studio, post-production, digital cinema, or AV application where you need to show uncompressed digital video from an HDMI source on a professional SDI monitor or connect an HDMI camera to SDI switching equipment.
It also features SDI loopout via a second coax connector. This way you can display video on two SDI monitors, one locally and a second one in another room. Or use the loopout to daisychain to additional SDI equipment.
You can also combine it in an application with our 3G-SDI/HD-SDI to HDMI Converter (VSC-SDI-HDMI) to extend HDMI over coax. The HDMI to 3G-SDI/HD-SDI Converter processes up to eight channels of audio, including 7.1-channel or 5.1-channel audio in addition to HDMI video. It can be used with suRound sound or Dolby TrueHD audio equipment.
For both older and newer SDI interfaces, the converter processes bit rates from 270 Mbps up to 2.97 Gbps.
NOTE: Does not support HDCP.