Hybrid Copper/Fiber High-Speed HDMI Cable, 80-m (262.5-ft.)
- Transmit flawless high-def HDMI signals over very long runs.
- Supports up to 4K resolutions.
- Converts HDMI signals to fiber & then back again.
- Use for critical display applications, such as digital signage, that demand HDMI signal integrity.
- Fiber strands are immune to signal degrading EMI/RFI.
- No external power supply needed.
- Built-in micro-footprint IC chip technology.
- 3.00-mm ultra-thin, flexible cable with bend-resistant fiber.
- Digital audio support including Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio.
- 3D ready.
- Audio Return Channel (ARC).
Go the distance.
Extend uncompressed high-definition HDMI signals up to 100 meters with this family of copper/fiber hybrid cables. You'll get unmatched signal quality & fidelity over a wide range of input resolutions; Up to 4K, including 1080p & 720p. Choose cables with lengths from 10 meters up to 100 meters.
No boosters needed.
These cables utilize micro-footprint IC technology to convert the HDMI input signal to optical pulse that are transmitted over the fiber, which are then converted back for HDMI output on a display or monitor. They require no power supply, as they draw power directly from the HDMI ports with a 5W power output.
Because fiber is completely immune to signal-degrading EMI/RFI, you get pure HDMI signals. & the cable won't interfere with other sensitive electronic equipment.
Slim & flexible.
These slim, 3.0-mm cables are rugged, flexible, & easy to pull long distances.
This product includes: