iCOMPEL P Series Digital Signage Subscriber - 4K, DVB-T TV Capture. Our premium iCOMPEL Subscriber for high-quality video and Flash now supports 4K resolutions.
- An appliance-based solution that sets up fast with all software preinstalled.
- Free updates and no ongoing subscription or licensing fees for lower cost of ownership.
- Supports resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 - get 4K resolutions for more eye-popping signage.
- Also with robust storage, and more.
- Our highest-performing system for high-quality networked signage.
- 2U, rackmountable.
- Controllable via a standard Web browser connection.
- Includes free professionally designed screen layouts.
- Easy to scale. Use standalone with one screen or across a network to show content on multiple screens.
- Screen content can be updated locally. Instantly add text messages or alerts for an audience.
- Features built-in video card for DVB-T (non-North America) input from a set-top box.
- Supports 1080p video processing with DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI-I outputs.
- Plays up to four simultaneous videos-great for showing a mix of different videos side by side.
- Also supports unlimited zones for text and images, and up to 15 zones for HTML.
- Easy to change and alter layouts and graphical effects with drag-and-drop tools.
- Set up multizone layouts with each zone playing different media from its own playlist.
- Simple to stream dynamic RSS feeds from the Internet. Supports XML.
- Rotate screen images for either portrait or landscape orientation.
- Highly secure Linux based appliance with built-in firewall.
- GPIO external device input capabilities (for motion detectors, sensors, etc.).
Gather, distribute, and manage digital signage content easily with our iCOMPEL P Series 2U Publisher appliance.
Ideal for both small- and medium-size offices, the iCOMPEL appliance works right out of the box with all software preinstalled-and no recurring licensing fees to deal with later. Plus software updates are free for a lower cost of ownership.
It's also easy to use, giving you the flexibility to create attention-getting digital signage without a lot of creative or technical know-how. Even better, iCOMPEL is easy to integrate; it won't cause IT and security headaches when added to your network.
Because the iCOMPEL P Series 2U Publisher supports many media formats, you can combine video with scrolling text, photos, Flash, and Web content. In addition to HTML, XML, and RSS media, it handles MPEG, AVI, QuickTime, and PowerPoint media*; JPEG, GIF, and TIFF images; and WAV and MP3 audio.
Install iCOMPEL on your network and manage it via a Web browser. One iCOMPEL Publisher can send media over the network to an iCOMPEL Subscriber-even on the other side of the world.
Scaling from a standalone installation to a multichannel network with many screens is a matter of simply adding more iCOMPEL units to your IT network configuration.
Easy to set up and import media.
Setup is easy. To get started, you simply connect the iCOMPEL P Series 2U Publisher unit to your network and to a display. After booting up, the iCOMPEL unit automatically obtains an IP address from the network. Fixed IP addresses can also be set.
Now, it's time to get creative! Begin by dragging and dropping media from your computer desktop or a folder to the iCOMPEL media folders on the appliance's hard disk or use its intuitive interface to browse for files.
All iCOMPEL Publishers enable you to produce and control multiple content channels. Productivity tools enable you to deliver a high-impact display at the right time in the right place, whether it's stored media, such as promotional ads, or Web media, including XML and RSS feeds.
A built-in firewall keeps access limited to authorized users only, and there's no need to install any third-party software or virus protection. iCOMPEL uses HTTP and HTTPS security protocols, and supports the LDAP authentication protocol and VPN capabilities for secure remote access.
Includes sophisticated layout tools.
The included software comes with a number of free layouts, so you can be up and running, displaying your choice of content in a professionally designed format within minutes.
Or you can create your own. The user-friendly layout and design tool makes it easy to create and modify layouts. Adjust, resize, position, and layer zones with a simple click and drag. All zones can be displayed with transparency.
Also, you can manually set pixel or percentage measurements to achieve pixel-accurate alignment or lock a movie zone to a desired aspect ratio (16:9, 5:4, or 4:3).
Set up one or more screen layouts containing one or more zones for display. Every zone in the display layout has its own playlist, to which you can add multiple media files. Each playlist runs in a continuous loop per a preset schedule. Different layouts can be scheduled to play at different times of the day.
You can also add a video file stored on the internal disk, show text from an internal feed, and more. What's more, RSS subscriber features enable you to automatically collect and display text crawl feeds from the Internet-which is great for streaming news or stock tickers.
The P Series, our highest-performing version for video-intensive signage and showing professional Flash (publisher and subscriber versions).
The version featured here, our iCOMPEL P Series 2U Publisher, offers:
- The fastest processor of all series for intense content (Flash at >20 fps and video at >30 fps).
- Connectivity to DVB-T (PAL) TV sources via its capture card.
- The ability to show video in up to four zones simultaneously.
- Support for displaying professional-quality Flash alongside of video, static images, HTML, XML, RSS Web content.
- Robust 500 GB HDD onboard storage; use it to store your digital signage content library.
- A 2U chassis for use on a desk or shelf or (with optional hardware) in a rack or on a wall.
* PowerPoint media is a slideshow saved as a .wmv file.