iCOMPEL Content Commander Appliance for 1000 Subscribers. Multiuser, multichannel content management system for your iCompel networked digital signage system.
This product includes:
- (1) iCOMPEL Appliance
- Licensing for 1000 users
- (1) power cord
- (1) open source cd
- (1) quick start guide
- Multiple screen formats to design content.
- Automate playlists with flexible scheduling.
- Distribute content with several content channels, simultaneous publishing, and more.
- Unlimited number of screen layout zones in any position, layer, and time.
- iCC features a drag-and-drop layout editor enables multiimedia layouts.
- Incorporate RSS feeds, social media updates, and live TV.
- Reuse Web assets for dynamic, informational signage.
- Variable transparency for content and layout zones.
- Independent background audio capability.
- Deliver the right message to the right place at the right time.
- iCC makes it easy to target a specific audience through scheduled playlists.
- Folder play for sub playlists of content.
- Conditional playback based on player tagging.
- Content triggering (advance to/rendezvous).
- iCC provides for multi-user management of multiple content channels.
- Content distribution to players supports USB, wired, WiFi, 3G, or satellite connections.
- Manual and automatic publishing is supporting.
- Requires separate player for live preview.
- Up to 1000 simultaneous subscribers.
Make it local
- The Web-based user interfaces make it simple to manage local ("ad hoc") messages and data, such as menus and venue schedules.
- Pre-designed, simplified and branded ad hoc user interfaces.
- Designed for the novice or occasional user, ad hoc portals are easy to use Web-browser based interfaces through which users can adage local messages.
- Instant messaging to a single player or a group of players.
- Local uploading of media for automatic playback according to pre-defined rules.
The Black Box iCOMPEL Content Commander (iCC) appliance delivers a useful business tool for creating, distributing, and managing content in a simple and dependable way. The iCC scales seamlessly from single to thousand player networks.
The iCC features an easy-to-use multilingual Web user interface to create full screen and multi-zone content channels. Users can also produce easy-to-use ad hoc portals for local onsite content update and control.
The iCC balances ease-of-use for novices with access to more powerful features for experts. This comprehensive platform helps users achieve an organization's goals whether those goals are brand engagement, increased revenue, industry compliance, increased efficiencies, awareness, cost reduction, customer satisfaction - or any combination of those.