LockPORT Secure Locking Single-Mode, 9-Micron, Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cable, PVC, LC-LC, 30-m (98.4-ft.)
Secure your ports from unauthorized access and accidental disconnects.
- Secure your ports and your network.
- Prevent unauthorized personnel from disrupting vital network connections.
- Protect publicly accessible network connections.
- Avoid preventable downtime from accidental disconnects.
- Cables stay locked in place-until YOU take them out.
- Select from three types of cables with different locks: secure/secure, secure/key, and key/key.
- Key locks require a removal tool; Secure locks do not.
- Make your fiber patch cables a Layer 1 security tool.
- Lock up critical network ports in data centers, and wiring closets to prevent disconnects and vandalism.
- Stop disgruntled employees from causing havoc and bringing the network down.
- Prevent tampering in public areas such as hotels, airports, event centers, government offices, shops, and more.
- Perfect for safeguarding wireless access points, security cameras, and PoE equipment connections.
- Ideal for a variety of industries: healthcare, education, retail, manufacturing, government, and more.
- Features tight-buffered fiber with a dual-layer FCC acrylate fiber coating and aramid yard strength members.
- 10-GbE, Gigabit Ethernet.
- Campus/backbone connections.
- Guaranteed for life!
Boost your physical network security starting at the port. Here's one of the simplest and inexpensive, yet most effective ways you can increase your Layer 1 security. Lock up your network ports with LockPORT Security Locking Patch Cables. If someone can't disconnect your network cable connections-either intentionally or accidentally-they can't tamper with and bring down your network.
Another danger to your network are cable connections that work loose over time or are accidentally knocked out. Loose cable connections are also one of the largest causes of network downtime.
Two levels of security.
LockPORT cables feature two different locks. Both feature the same LockPORT boot. What differs are the patented clip inserts. One requires a key for removal while the other does not.
For absolute port security, use the Key Lock cable. It features a specially designed clip, which can't be released without the special Removal Tool (sold separately). To unlock the cable, simply insert the Tool in the clip.
To prevent accidental disconnects, use the Secure Lock cable. Just squeeze the secure butterfly-style clip into the boot. This holds the cable in place and eliminates disconnects from jostling and general wear and tear.