GigaTrue Plus CAT6 4-Pair UTP, Plenum Cable (1000 ft.) - Red. High-performance, ETL Verified cable that's made in the USA.
- Sweep tested and characterized to 250 MHz.
- Embedded tape separator helps improve NEXT performance.
- Less rigid, so cable is easier to install.
- Guaranteed for life!
- This cable is ETL Verified.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- 1000 ft. (304.8 m).
- Available in six other colors.
- Meets the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Category 6 specification.
- CAT6 compliance means dependable compatibility for future applications.
- Ideal for high-speed applications, such as Gigabit Ethernet, 100BASE-TX, 100-Mbps TP-PMD, T1, 155-Mbps ATM, 622-Mbps ATM, and voice.
- Low attenuation and power-sum crosstalk characteristics over an extended frequency range.
- Every master pull box is tested for electrical performance.
- Longitudinal rip cord for easy jacket opening.
- 1000-foot (304.8-m) cable is marked in two-foot increments so you always know how much you have left.
This bulk cable features the Accu-Pull Measuring System: Descending sequential foot markings let you know exactly how much is left on the spool. No more guesswork or measuring to see how much cable you have left.
An embedded tape separator helps to improve NEXT performance while decreasing rigidity for easier installation.