Standard Heavy-Duty Edge Switches, (1) 100-Mbps Single-Mode Fiber + (5) 10-/100-Mbps Copper Ports, 240-VAC, LC
- For office environments.
- Feature one fiber and five copper ports to expand your network.
- Tough steel case.
- RJ-45 ports support autonegotiation, so you can easily attach any 10- or 100-Mbps device.
- Support both half- and full-duplex operation.
- Two sets of LEDs enable you to see status information from the front, top, or side.
- Support VLAN tagging and spanning tree passthrough.
- Include Link-Loss-Learn (LLL) feature for fast network recovery.
These easy-to-set-up Ethernet switches feature the same heavyweight metal case as our more robust Hardened and Extreme Heavy-Duty Edge Switches but are for use in clean, temperature-controlled environments, such as offices and wiring closets.
Because all three types work together seamlessly, you can use these inexpensive Standard Heavy-Duty Edge Switches in protected office environments and choose the more robust Hardened or Extreme Heavy-Duty Edge Switches for harsh locations at your network's edge.
All switches each have two full sets of LED indicators: one set on the front for viewing and one set mounted next to the media ports, so you get a clear view of the LEDs from any angle.
Use Standard Heavy-Duty Edge Switches as standalone or wallmounted units. You can also rackmount up to eight units in the optional Rackmount Tray.