Heavy-Duty Edge Switch, Extreme, (5) Copper + (1) Fiber Ports, Single-Mode, 100-240-VAC with IEC, SC
- For outdoor environments.
- Feature one fiber and five copper ports to expand your network.
- Tough steel case.
- RJ-45 ports support autonegotiation, so you can easily attach any 10- or 100-Mbps device.
- Available with many types of AC and DC power supplies.
- Support both half- and full-duplex operation.
- Two sets of LEDs enable you to see status information from the front, top, or side.
- Support VLAN tagging and spanning tree passthrough.
- Include Link-Loss-Learn (LLL) feature for fast network recovery.
Unlike the Ethernet switches in your wiring closet or computer center, the Ethernet switches at the edges of your network have to put up with the bumps, the dirt, the dampness, and the temperature fluctuations that happen out in the real world. This is where our Extreme Heavy-Duty Edge Switches come in.
These tough, 6-port Ethernet switches enable you to expand your network even into harsh environments such as the outdoors. They're robust, they're easy to set up, and they're available with a vast array of interface and power options. In fact, they're everything you're looking for in an edge switch!