ServSwitch™ EC with Built-In IP for PS/2 and USB Servers and PS/2 Consoles, 8-Port
- Access up to eight servers across any IP network.
- Local maximum resolution of 1600 x 1200 at 85 Hz.
- Connect remotely via VNC Client or Java enabled Web browser.
- Supports PS/2® style keyboard and mouse.
- VNC connection opens automatically after login.
- Dual-function Reset button enables you to reset power or reset everything back to the defaults.
- Exclusive IP-On-Screen Display (OSD) feature makes setup simple. Simply press the IP Setup button to bring up the IP-OSD.
- The system administrator can now personalize preference settings for each user.
- SNMP manageable.
- Can be used with any Java™ enabled Web browser.
- Features 12 bits of color depth.
- Different sizes of screen snapshots are now available.
- Flash upgradable.
- Also available in 4- and 16-port models.
- RoHS compliant.
Overcome KVM distance limitations at an economical price by using your Ethernet network and the ServSwitch™ EC with Built-In IP for PS/2 and USB Servers and PS/2 Consoles.
The switch enables you to use your Web browser to easily and securely access and control remote servers across any TCP/IP network as if they were local. You can even use the Internet to manage servers from home or the road. And with the new dual-function Reset button, you can perform a power reset or reset all settings back to the defaults.