PCA 3 235 Kit O2, CO, NO Portable Combustion Gas Analyzer Kit
- Hard Carry Case
- 12" Probe and Hose Assembly
- Factory Calibrated and Installed Sensors
- Protective Boot w/Magnet
- Replacement Filter Element (pkg. of 3)
- Instruction Manual
- 4 'AA' Batteries
- USB Cable
- Fyrite® User Software
- 2-Year Warranty
Busy technicians and boiler contractors who need to ensure safe operating conditions, determine combustion efficiency and perform emissions testing rely on Bacharach's PCA®3. This lightweight handheld instrument is the industry's first advanced portable combustion analyzer with a full color graphic display for superior visibility and user-friendly interface. Super bright backlighting, zoom display feature, dimming mode function and the most sensor configuration in its class provides the user with best-in-class instrumentation. In addition to the included Oxygen (O2) and Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensors.
PCA®3 is designed for on-demand or semi-continuous sampling of light industrial, institutional, commercial and residential furnaces, boilers and appliances. With sturdy metal gas and draft connectors and rugged construction plus simple operation and maintenance the PCA®3 is the new workhorse of the industry.
Bacharach's unique B-Smart® Sensor Exchange Program will deliver new B-Smart® Sensors right to the user. Just a simple "pop out and pop in" replacement of the sensor permits self calibration with no gas or guess work required! Providing the quickest and easiest calibration options to date, the B-Smart® Sensors assures accurate performance with no downtime.
Powerful and Easy to Use!
The Bacharach PCA®3 is the perfect tool for service technicians and boiler contractors who need to ensure safe operating conditions, determine combustion efficiency and perform emissions testing. This lightweight handheld combustion and emissions analyzer directly measures and displays Flue Gas Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO),Stack Temperature, Draft, Differential Pressure, Combustion Air Temperature and Nitric Oxide (NO). The PCA®3 simultaneously calculates and displays Combustion Efficiency (EFF), Excess Air (EA), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), NO and Oxygen reference values.Plus, the PCA®3 performs combustion calculations for ten different fuels and uses up to six field-upgradable electrochemical sensors. With its large, bright full-color graphic display, reading combustion and emissions test results in any work environment has never been easier!
- Analyzer Functionality
- Directly measures and displays Flue Gas Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Stack Temperature, Draft, Differential Pressure, Combustion Air Temperature
- Display Nitric Oxide (NO)
- Calculates and displays Combustion Efficiency (EFF), Excess Air (EA), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), NOx and Oxygen reference values
- Ten selectable fuels plus the ability to custom-load fuels
- Stores 1,000 tests (500 in memory and 500 in logged memory)
- Smart Sensors
- Instrument includes a pre-calibrated Oxygen (O2) sensor and a pre-calibrated B-Smart® Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensor
- Unique B-Smart® sensor technology saves downtime and calibration costs
- Best-in-Class sensor configuration flexibility allows purchased configurations or simple upgrade in the field
- Graphic Display
- 320 x 240 pixel full color graphic display for superior visibility
- Super-bright backlighting and zoom capability to ensure effortless readability in any low light boiler and furnace room situations
- Easily change language parameters to display in formation in English, French or Spanish
- Dimming mode function helps extend battery life
- Rugged Design and Construction
- Sturdy metal gas and draft connectors for added durability in the field
- Tough ABS housing with rugged rubberized over-molding and protective boot with magnet