IEQ Chek Indoor Environmental Quality Monitor with 0-5,000 ppm CO2, CO Sensors & Data Logging Diffusion
- 3 AA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- 0-5,000 ppm CO2, CO Sensors
- Data Logging Diffusion
- User manual
Bacharach’s IEQ Chek™ is a versatile multi-sensor instrument for measuring, monitoring and recording indoor environments for air quality diagnosis. Sophisticated, yet simple to use, the instrument has the capability to record and store over one million data points on a SD flash card with the option to download the data via USB connection to a PC using Bacharach’s IQ™ Chek software.
Bacharach’s IEQ Chek™ line offers maximum features, flexibility and functionality for indoor environmental quality monitoring, HVAC measurements, ASHRAE/ANSI compliance, process operations in non-hazardous environments and medical/lab applications. The IEQ Chek™ is an ideal tool for identifying energy saving opportunities in over-ventilated spaces, determining if carbon dioxide (CO2) build-up is due to insufficient ventilation, pinpointing the presence of carbon monoxide generated from vehicles or appliances, and measuring other air contaminants such as formaldehyde or volatile organic compounds found in paints, chemicals or cleaning products.
- Versatile handheld instrument with flexible 7-sensor capacity
- Ideal for indoor environmental quality measurements
- On-board sensors for temperature and relative humidity; add up to 5 additional plug-and-play ‘smart’ sensors
- Large multi-line LCD graphic display
- Stores over one million data points with SD flash card
- Optional data download kit with USB connection to PC and IQ Chek™ software