SPZ-50 Stereo Zoom Binocular Microscope
This inspection and laboratory microscope offers a best-in-class zoom ratio with sharp 3D images, wide field of view and large working distance. A quiet fiber optic illuminator provides high-output LED illumination that's brighter, longer-lasting and more energy-efficient than traditional halogen lighting.
A double arm boom stand delivers the smooth movement of a ball bearing slide, letting the microscope glide easily over and across objects being viewed. A heavy metal base (21 pounds; 9.5 kilograms) assures stability, and a tiltable arbor lets the scope body be set at any position for optimal comfort and viewing angle. These advantages make this system idea for high-volume inspection stations, R&D engineering labs, medical or scientific research and education settings.
Aven microscopes reflect the clear differences of Japanese-engineered instruments designed and manufactured to industry-leading standards. High-grade optical glass and a straight light path provide maximum clarity and undistorted viewing.
- SPZ-50 Body
- Double Arm Boom Stand with tilt able arbor (26800B-535)
- Focus Mount (26800B-517)
- LED Fiber Optic Illuminator (26200A-300)
- Ring Light (26200A-402)
- Ring Light Adapter (26800B-460)
- Dust Cover
- Rubber Eye Guards
- Tension Control Pin
- Superior optics and reliable mechanical components
- Magnification: 6.7x to 50x
- Magnification range with optional lenses: 6.7x to 200x
- High eye point of 17mm for comfortable viewing, even for operators with eye glasses
- Large zoom ratio gives this microscope exceptional versatility
- Multi-coated optical components, free from chromatic and spherical aberration
- Crystal clear high resolution images
- Double arm boom stand allows positioning of the microscope over large areas
- Tilt able arbor enables you to angle the microscope for maximum comfort and viewing
- LED fiber optic illuminator helps save energy, is brighter and lasts longer