NSW-30 Stereo Binocular Microscope
This microscope system with 10x and 30x magnification features premium quality optics and design for industrial inspection and laboratories. Unibody construction and multi-coated optical components assure sharp contrast and definition of 3D images from edge to edge.
A 60-LED ring light has seven-step brightness controls that can be adjusted separately for four sectors. The articulating arm stand with clamp lets the scope cover a large working area and gives users wide positioning flexibility. The scope extends retracts easily with a lift-and-pivot motion. These benefits make this system practical for high-productivity inspection stations, R&D engineering labs, and health care or scientific research.
Aven microscopes reflect the dramatic differences of Japanese-engineered instruments designed and manufactured to industry-leading standards. Single-barrel assembly, high-grade optical glass and a straight light path provide long durability, maximum clarity and undistorted viewing.
- NSW-30 Binocular Microscope Body
- E-Arm 26800B-518
- LW Articulating Arm Stand 26800B-555
- Ring Light Adapter 26800B-480
- LED Ring Light 26800B-211
- Dust Cover
- Rubber Eye Guards
- Tension Control Pin
- 10x and 30x magnification
- Multi-coated optical components free from chromatic and spherical aberration produces crystal clear high resolution 3D images
- Light weight articulating arm with E-Arm allows users to cover a large working area and move microscope out of the way when not in use
- 60 LED energy efficient ring light with brightness and 4 sector control