Stereo Zoom Microscope with DBL Arm Boom, EARM, LED FOI illumination provides crisp clear 3D images, long working distance and a wide field of view. 21x to 135x continuous zoom magnification with 15x eyepieces.
Mounted on a double arm boom stand with E-ARM focus mount and having illumination provided by a High Output LED fiber optic illuminator and ring light makes this system ideal for virtually any investigative/inspection application.
- SPZH-135 Body
- Dble Arm Boom 26800B-534
- E-ARM Focus Mount 26800B-518
- LED Fiber Optic Illuminator 26200A-300
- Fiber Optic Ring light 26200A-402
- Ring light adapter 26800B-460
21x to 135x makes this system ideal for high magnification applications
Ball bearing arm movement for ease of positioning
LED FOI High intensity lighting for clear imaging
The ideal scope for a wide range of investigative/inspection applications, Aven’s dynamic new microscope SPZH-135 extends the boundaries of stereo zoom microscopy, employing standard 15X eyepieces to achieve 21x to 135x continuous zoom magnification all the while providing a constant working distance of 3.3” (84mm). The versatility of the SPZH-135 can be realized by adding an optional 0.5x auxiliary lens for an extended working distance of 5.31” (135mm) while still providing high magnification in the range of 10.5x to 67.5x. Replacing the standard 15X eyepieces with our DHW20X eyepieces enhances the magnification range of this dynamic new microscope further - 28X to 180X. Having eyepieces set at a 45 degree angle, the adjustable interpupillary distance between eyepieces of 1.96” (50mm) to 2.91” (74mm) means they can be set to the comfort level of any user. Mounted on a double arm boom stand with E-ARM focus mount and having illumination provided by a High Output LED fiber optic illuminator and ring light makes this system ideal for virtually any investigative or inspection application.
Aven microscopes reflect the clear differences of Japanese-engineered instruments designed and manufactured to industry-leading standards. High-grade optical glass and a straight light path provide maximum clarity and undistorted viewing.
- Total Magnification of 21X to 135X at 3.3” (84mm) working distance, Max 180X with 20X eyepieces
- Standard High Eye Point wide field 15x eyepieces at 45 degrees for comfortable viewing even for operators with eyeglasses
- Diopter adjustment on both eyepiece tubes
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance of 1.96” (50mm) to 2.91” (74MM) accommodates any operator
- Mounted in an E-ARM focus mount attached to a Double Arm boom stand w/ball bearing glides
- High Output LED fiber optic illuminator and ring light provide clear illumination for imaging
- Optional equipment 0.5X Auxiliary lens and 20X eyepieces available
Note: 0.5x Auxiliary Lens cannot be used on this SPZH series body with stand P, PF, T and TL