This precision microscope is our flag ship for use at all levels of K-12 education. Designed for many years of rugged use, this tamper resistant CM300 series is equipped with DIN Standard objectives and Wide Field 10x eyepiece to ensure that prepared slides and wet mounts render the best resolution possible. Four standard configurations available, in two different Green Friendly illumination systems.
General features: Each CM300 is die cast in aluminum and designed to with stands the constant rigors of the classroom. All removable parts are locked in for tamper proof security. Separate coarse & fine focus controls for ease of use with a slip clutch system to protect gears from eager students.
Optics: Each is equipped with DIN standard high quality optics in a three or four objective configuration. The 100x and 40x objectives are sealed to prevent contamination from contact with immersion oil.
Illumination: The CM300 is available in Green Friendly fluorescent and variable intensity, cordless LED for superior illumination.
Quality Control: Each CM300 is rigorously tested at the factory which is controlled by ISO9001 and ISO14001 system.
Service After Sales: Complete inventory of parts and convenient repair service ensure that your investment is well taken care of
- Aluminum cast designed with withstand rigorous usage of the classrooms
- All removable parts are locked in for tamper proof security
- High quality DIN standard optics in three or four objectives configuration
- Sealed 40X and 100X objectives to prevent contamination from immersion oil
- Available in fluorescent illumination or cordless LED illumination with adjustable brightness