This Rugged optical power meter is the ideal tool for measuring optical power of both multimode and single mode applications. When used with an LED source or a laser source the AF-OM220 can be used to measure insertion loss (attenuation) in both multimode and single mode fiber optic cables.
The AF-OM220A enables the user to save 500+ results and readings. Using the supplied Windows® Compatible software and USB or serial connection, test records may be transferred to a PC for storage, display, printing, and analysis.
This unit features a 7 button control panel - ON/OFF, Wavelength/↑, dBm/mW/dB/↑, Zero ref/Select, Save/Delete, Test/Results and backlight. This easy-to-use power meter also features a 128x64 graphical display with added illustrations such as displaying the zero reference absolute value when reading in db and a full testing guide (zero referencing, single ended testing and double ended testing).
All power meter detectors are potted in a threaded housing enabling adapter versatility. All power meters come standard with 2.5mm universal adapters (AD-100).
- Spec sheet
|Kit Highlights and Key Features |
- Compact light weight carrying case
- 650, 665, 790 ,850 ,1300 ,1310 ,1550 & 1625nm
- dBm (absolute)/Watts + dB (relative) measurement
- Graphical display with testing guide
- Zero reference with dBm value displayed
- Storage of 500+ results
- Single mode and multimode applications
- On screen testing procedure guides
- Meter calibration certificate included
- Display back light
- Auto power off
- N.I.S.T. traceable
- Windows application software
- USB and Serial port compatible